Emission Assessments is a leading environmental consultancy providing a comprehensive range of inspection, analytical and testing services to identify hazardous materials – including asbestos.
Our approach and services are extensive and include the initial sampling and testing for Asbestos and Hazardous Materials, ongoing compliance and risk management, and project managing large remediation programs.
Emission Assessments is experienced in the assessment and management of all types of asbestos-in-soil contamination issues in accordance with ISO 45001: 2018.
- Asbestos air monitoring
- Asbestos fibre counting and fibrous identification in bulk samples
- Analysis of asbestos in soils
- Asbestos clearance inspections and certifications
- NATA endorsed Test Certificates and Clearance Certificates
- Hazardous materials assessments and management plans
- Preparation and annual review of asbestos registers
- Evaluation of existing asbestos registers and asbestos management plans
- Waste classification and disposal
- Asbestos audits and risk assessments
- Management and refurbishment/demolition surveys of buildings for asbestos containing material
- NATA endorsed asbestos surveys
- Asbestos asset registers
- Preparation of asbestos removal specifications
- Expert review of asbestos removal control plans
- Management of subcontractors
- Preparation of site specific or generic job safety analysis and safe work method statements
- Due diligence reports to comply with current asbestos legislation
- Reinstatement supervision
- Management and remediation of asbestos in soil
- PCB removal and management