Asbestos Bulk Analysis
EAPL holds full NATA ISO 17025 accreditation for the taking of asbestos bulk samples and laboratory analysis of asbestos bulk samples.
EAPL’s experienced surveyors carry out the bulk sampling of suspect material in accordance with Code of Practice for the Management and Control of Asbestos in Workplaces [NOHSC: 2018 (2005)], HSE Guidance Notes HSG 248 and HSG264, and in-house procedures.
Samples are analysed in accordance with Method for the Qualitative Identification of Asbestos Containing Materials (AS4964) and HSG 248 and in-house procedures, using Polarised Light Microscopy (PLM) and Dispersion Staining (DS).
Certificates of Analysis for soil samples issued by EAPL are consistent with the analytical procedures and reporting recommendations in:
- Method for the Qualitative Identification of Asbestos Containing Materials (AS4964)
- Guidelines for the Assessment, Remediation and Management of Asbestos Contaminated Sites in Western Australia – May 2009
Our NATA accredited laboratory provides a number of test completion time options dependent on the urgency of your requirements.
Assurance of Quality
As an additional assurance of service quality, as well as NATA accreditation to ISO 17025 & 17020, EAPL’s Integrated Management System is also accredited to the following Australian and international standards:
- Quality: AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008
- Health and Safety: AS/NZS 4801: 2001 and OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Environmental: AS/NZS ISO 14001: 2004
Accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020
Why Choose Emission Assessments (EAPL) to carry out your Asbestos Bulk sampling?
- EAPL is a NATA accredited testing facility for Asbestos Fibre Counting and Asbestos Fibre Identification in materials and soil
- EAPL’s Asbestos Bulk Analysis reports are NATA endorsed
- EAPL’s Asbestos-in-Soil Analysis reports are compliant with reporting recommendations in WA DOH (2009)
- EAPL’s Certificates of Analysis are presented in easily understood format
- EAPL holds $10m of professional indemnity insurance & $20m of public liability insurance
To seek Asbestos Bulk Analysis advice or to discuss any Asbestos related matter contact EAPL on: