Asbestos Removal Project Management
EAPL offers a range of Asbestos Project Management services to clients nationally and internationally.
EAPL’s experienced project management teams are available to handle any asbestos works from inception to completion. Our asbestos project management teams have the experience and technical knowledge to ensure that all types of asbestos management and remediation are handled expertly within the commercial and operational requirements of the project.
EAPL has the capacity to supply the requisite level of cover to ensure that works are conducted safely and in accordance with current legislation. This ensures asbestos removal and remediation works are correctly specified, priced, planned, completed, reported, and delivered on time. The level of supervision can vary depending on the size and nature of the project and the risk management policy in force. EAPL work varied and flexible shift patterns to accommodate all manner of working hours to enable the smooth completion of work programmes.
EAPL is an independent consultancy and has no commercial or contractual ties with any Licensed Asbestos Contractor.
EAPL’s project management specialists can handle any or all aspects of the commissioning of asbestos remediation works: From carrying out Asbestos Surveys, authoring Asbestos Registers and Asbestos Management Plans, producing detailed Scope of Works and Asbestos Removal Control Plans, conducting Air Monitoring throughout the removal process and final Clearance Certification and/or validation.
EAPL’s security vetted analysts are experienced in working in a wide variety of environments:
- High security environments (e.g. government buildings, military facilities, prisons, police stations etc.)
- Workplaces and Public Buildings (e.g. busy shopping centres, office blocks, hotels and industrial units)
- Dangerous locations (e.g. confined spaces, underground tunnels, at height etc.)
EAPL’s fully accredited quality management system provides a full audit trail and chronological log of on-site activities including:
- Asbestos Surveys
- Asbestos compliance based works
- Contractor auditing
- Control & Exposure Monitoring
- Clearance Certification
- Soil Remediation and Validation
- Set-up of NATA accredited Field Laboratories
EAPL offer the following:
- Asbestos Removal Project Management
- Carry out Asbestos Surveys and issue NATA endorsed Asbestos Registers and Asbestos Management Plans
- Write and prepare Asbestos Removal Control Plans and removal tender documentation
- Review submitted third party Asbestos Removal Control Plans and plans of work
- Asbestos removal/remediation tender evaluation
- Advice on appropriate processes and procedures to ensure the extent of remedial works encompasses the requirements of a project
- Contract monitoring service (evaluating, supervising, auditing and monitoring of contractors and Removalists’ compliance with the Asbestos Removal Control Plan)
- Provision of NATA accredited air monitoring on site for the duration of the project
- Provision of NATA accredited Field Laboratories for on-site analysis
- Conduct NATA accredited Clearance Certification and issuing NATA endorsed Clearance Certificates
- Validate remediated Asbestos Impacted Soils
We are able to offer our clients a high level of professionalism and value for money using our network of experienced Licensed Asbestos Removalist.
EAPL ensures that all licensed works by a licensed contractor are carried out to a high standard and in accordance with relevant State and National legislation.
EAPL ensures any asbestos related project progresses smoothly throughout its intended course within budget and on time.
Assurance of Quality
For the purposes of inspection, EAPL is a Type A Inspection Body: i.e. not linked to any party directly involved in design, manufacture, ownership, use or maintenance of the establishments it surveys.
As an additional assurance of service quality, as well as NATA accreditation to ISO 17025 & 17020, EAPL’s Integrated Management System is also accredited to the following Australian and international standards:
- Quality: AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008
- Health and Safety: AS/NZS 4801: 2001 and OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Environmental: AS/NZS ISO 14001: 2004
Accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020
To seek Asbestos Project Management advice or to discuss any Asbestos related matter contact EAPL on: